-
October 14th, 2003, 04:50 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I looked at my quilt and noticed the division sign fabric. I am surpised I didn't notice it before. I wonder on the new ones if that fabric is still being used? I am going to check the large quilt later when I have more time. I think they made both the small quilt and the large one the same way Kirsten might have done it from scraps laying around...maybe THAT is what happened to her shcool dress [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I am have done the quilt prodject although I am not best at doing the blanket stich (it is not my favorite)I was able to do a pretty good job I had to cut it out a couple of times and start over it looks more as though Kirsten just learning might have done it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks